General information regarding ovarian cancer and related topics such as genetic risk, prevention, support, and survivorship is available online. This page includes links to only a few of the many Web sites and organizations providing information that may be of interest to women at high risk of ovarian and/or breast cancer.
Inclusion of any particular site outside of the National Cancer Institute (NCI) does not imply an endorsement of that site by NCI, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), or the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The intent of this page is to provide useful information on a national scale. For that reason, it does not include the many local groups that offer valuable assistance to patients and their families in individual cities or states .
Specific Information Related to this Study
- GOG 0199 Study Website
- New Information related to Surgical Menopause (PDF)
- Health Care Maintenance Brochure (PDF)
- PDQ Information Regarding the GOG-215 Protocol
General Information About Ovarian Cancer
- National Cancer Institute Home Page
- Cancer Information Service (CIS) 1-800-4-CANCER (1-800-422-6237)
- What You Need to Know About Ovarian Cancer
Information on Prevention of Ovarian and Breast Cancer
Information Regarding Genetic Risk of Ovarian and/or Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer Prevention and Early Detection Study (GOG 0199) Brochure (PDF)
- Genetics of Breast and Ovarian Cancer
- National Library of Medicine Genetics Home Reference